Hello, Im Shayden

02:43


I have wanted to start a Blog for a few years now but have never got around to it.

I take photos!!  I would like to say good ones but to me they are just a way of showing you what I see when I look at something, frim the lighting over a city at night to a great scone I have had and feel the need to share it with the world.

My job is an account manager at Sign Network in Christchurch, New Zealand.  I grew up in Southland and moved to Canterbury in May 2010.  Yes I moved just before the September Earthquakes.  The last 4 years have been a crazy rollercoaster of emotion and excitement for me.  I picked up along the way my beautiful girlfriend Georgia, you will see her a lot, she's my better half,  the pretty girl standing beside me making me look like a fool batting above his weight haha.

I could really go on here about the great times I have had but ill get to it!

So I mentioned I take photos!!  I also love to share them and tell the story behind them.  Every picture speaks and I want to share my journeys with you in case one day you may want to do something similar, use the recipe or just take a look next time you are passing.

I hope my personality comes out in time to come and you get to know me through my photos and shares.

Talk soon,

Shayden

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow us on Instagram @moochstyle

Pin this bad boy